Sunday, August 26, 2007

THINGS THAT MATTER THE MOST

Over the past couple of months, I’ve been sorting out the things that really do matter, and separating them from the things that don’t matter quite so much. I put all that in a sermon I preached at Vivian, Louisiana today. I won’t give the sermon, but here’s my list of things that matter most. I’ve divided them into two categories – human relationships and divine relationships. In the human category I came up with the following (not necessarily in the order of importance): friends, family, church, Ann children, grandchildren. In the divine category I put these things. – God, Christ and him crucified, Grace. You may wonder why I left out love. It seems to me that all of them are expressions love. So love is the thing that matters most to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home